who makes the best rimfire supperssors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a YHM mite on hold for my form 4 coming in, Its not the best as in quietest but its good enough for my I will be running it on at least 1 1022 and a gsg 1911 22 when i get it. but others might not agree but for me the selling point is i can take it apart to clean it. And it comes with the tool to take it down too

GlocksInMySocks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am extremely surprised no on has even mentioned the sparrow, element, kodiak, or new surfire can. I would look at those four before I even considered anything else. Those are going to be the quietest by quite a bit...

If I were you, i'd look at the following websites. They run tests on almost all suppressors and compare them.
www.nfatalk.com
www.silencertalk.com
www.silencerresearch.com - good one for numbers because the manufacturers send him cans. Since he's not spending his money on them, he's pretty unbiased.

It's hard to listen to peoples opinions because no one is going to admit that the product they are stuck with for life is a piece of crap compared to what else is out there. You need to look at the test numbers and at unbiased reviews. No one thinks their kid is ugly right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom