Who the hell is Terrance Ferguson - Thunder 1st ROUND pick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2226.PNG
Anyone heard of this guy, sounds like a 2 guard

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Played for the Adelaide 36'ers ......in Australia

Ferguson appeared in 30 of the team's 31 games in 2016–17, averaging 4.6 points and 1.2 rebounds in 15.2 minutes per game.........this is our first round pick? Smh

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was honestly expecting a back up PG to be taken, but it was a nice pick-up for the spot that he was taken. A long, athletic two guard that plays well both ways is something that the Thunder have been seriously lacking. I have no problem with the pick.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those stats sound like Cedric Perkins.

Kendrick...

You do realize that we're talking about an 18 year old playing in Australia's professional basketball league right? Watch any film on him and you can see that he is the exact type of two guard that OKC has been lacking. A pure shooter with great length who can spot up or get his own shot...that is also an excellent defender. Just needs to add 15-20 lbs and get a little stronger which will happen in due time.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Kendrick...

You do realize that we're talking about an 18 year old playing in Australia's professional basketball league right? Watch any film on him and you can see that he is the exact type of two guard that OKC has been lacking. A pure shooter with great length who can spot up or get his own shot...that is also an excellent defender. Just needs to add 15-20 lbs and get a little stronger which will happen in due time.

Yes Kendrick thanks. I don't know anything about the new kid. Sam seems to be pretty good with his picks though.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it might turn out to be a good pick. Kid has skills that work on both ends and he transitions well.
Was a top HS player but can't use much of his Aussie stats (Different game).
He's young and could be good off the bench and may develop quickly.
If he gets good minutes and shows skills, might be a good package trade deal.
Who knows? I'm ok with it, from where he was drafted, but it's all a crap shoot.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figure Sam Presti and the other Big-Shots in the Thunder's organization know a bit more about this than me, so yeah, I'm fine with this guy coming to town.

Latest posts

Top Bottom