Who wants a rifle class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the next few month,s I have a few free days and am wondering if there is any interest in a rifle class. The response to the 3-gun class was dismal to say the least and if it weren't for the out of state students I would have canceled it. Maybe you guys want them one gun at a time, so let me know.

BTW we would be going out to 300 yards in this class and stressing rapid first round hits in the 200-300 yard range, as well as some close stuff. Kurt Miller

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma City Gun Club is where it would be held. Cost is $400.00 for two very full days. When??? I don't know yet as I am just seeing if there is any interest June or July probably

It would cover, medium range shooting 200-300, Multipule target engagement, how to properly hold a rifle, Shooting and moving, shooting while moving, rapid movement into a good stable shooting platform, support side shooting, Position shooting, jackass positions, Shoointg your rifle side ways both left and right. malfunction clearance. Rapid first shot placement is stressed for the whole class. At the end you will be able to do a 25 yard head shot in 1.5 seconds a 50 yard C.O.M. hit in 1.5 seconds and a 10" steel circle hit at 200 in 5 seconds, and get first round hits on a C zone steel target at 300 yards.

Cost will be $400.00 for two full days, and plan on it being over a Saturday/Sunday You will need around 1000-1500 rounds and a BIG bottle of oil! Full set of pads would be good too.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been posting up-dates on Boomershooter, because there has been no interest on Oklahoma shooters. Basically looking at the 18th,19th of June.

DISCLAIMER!!!! This is no comment on the viability of EITHER web Site!!! This is only the reality of what I am seeing about the interest on the web sites I have put it on, and is in no way any kind of indictement on Oklahoma Shooters Or Boomer Shooters. I.E.... I haven't had much play from the M-4 sight either, but Brian Enos has held much interest Kurt Miller

Latest posts

Top Bottom