Who Will Biden Choose As VP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who Will Biden Choose As VP?

• Susan Rice

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Michelle Obama

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Stacy Adams

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Val Demmings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5C81D05F-F9F2-49A6-98AB-C6D1CB754823.jpeg

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kamala Harris Not A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards

Kamala Harris NOT A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards. Thus, per Article II Section 1 Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution, she is NOT eligible to serve as President and Commander in Chief of our military, and per the 12 Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, she is NOT eligible to serve as the Vice President either

https://en.calameo.com/books/00575514223f3ef088367

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kamala Harris Not A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards

Kamala Harris NOT A Natural Born Citizen of USA To Constitutional Standards. Thus, per Article II Section 1 Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution, she is NOT eligible to serve as President and Commander in Chief of our military, and per the 12 Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, she is NOT eligible to serve as the Vice President either

https://en.calameo.com/books/00575514223f3ef088367

I realize California is a bit of a stretch but they are still part of the Union, are they not?? I thought she was born in Oakland??

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harris is Jamaican and of Indian (mideast) ancestry. But she chose "Afro-American as her nationality and that is puzzling. She should have either chose Jamaican or Indian and been absolutely correct but she in my opinion is not Afro by any stretch of the imagination unless Jamaicans are Afros. Regardless, she has so much liberal baggage that will and should be used against her that Biden will barely get off the ground. She will be the president if by a long shot they win because Biden is old and on his way out. She wants to eliminate the 2nd Amendment and socialize this country or worse. They re a frightening team that wants to run this country and trump I feel will win when people realize what she represents.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She’s the law and order candidate. She believes in keeping wrongdoers locked-up indefinitely.
She’s not going to turn them loose just because Kim and Kanye say so.
She’s a hard-nosed prosecutor that believes whatever the police come up with. She’s just what America needs in these troubled times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom