Who would I use for Class III sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Is there anyone here in the Edmond/OKC area that I could use to sell a classIII gun??

I have a buddy in Houston(use to live there) that when I needed a classIII/AOW he had it, knows where to get it, did the paper work for me.....all I did was pay him, get the paperwork, pickup the gun.
NOTE: He is a type 07 FFL/Class 02 SOT.

What I need: A legal dealer that can sell my gun, do the paperwork, and all I do is pay the fee(what would a fee cost) and collect the money.....is this possible??

My wife doesn't shoot her MAC-10 anymore and I have one already, soooooo before I sell it, I want to know who I should use and their fee.

Thanks!!

Cohiba

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Is there anyone here in the Edmond/OKC area that I could use to sell a classIII gun??

I have a buddy in Houston(use to live there) that when I needed a classIII/AOW he had it, knows where to get it, did the paper work for me.....all I did was pay him, get the paperwork, pickup the gun.
NOTE: He is a type 07 FFL/Class 02 SOT.

What I need: A legal dealer that can sell my gun, do the paperwork, and all I do is pay the fee(what would a fee cost) and collect the money.....is this possible??

My wife doesn't shoot her MAC-10 anymore and I have one already, soooooo before I sell it, I want to know who I should use and their fee.

Thanks!!

Cohiba

Contact Bryon (Maj Malfunction). He is in Edmond.

http://www.major-malfunction.com/

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Selling it yourself is pretty easy. then give it to bryon to transfer out. I think his fee for a NFA transfer is 50 bucks but I'm sure that does not include shipping or consignment

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you can sell it on subguns.com yourself, then mail it (insured of course) to the out-of-state FFL listed on the Form 4. At least that's how it went down when I bought.

If you sell it in state, all you need is a tax-paid form 4 and a FTF... you are the transferor and the buyer is the transferee.

You and the buyer can negotiate the sale price and who pays the transfer taxes. As I buyer I like to use my own check for the transfer tax since I can be assured the F4 made it to ATF when the check clears.

If you want money right away talk to Reuben Mendiola or one of the other big boys who can afford pay cash up front, no work for you but you won't see as much money at the end of the day. Maybe the local dealer Major Malf. would be interested, might even do a sale on consignment.

101ABN327

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. An individual can ship to an SOT. I sold an AK this way and the sale went without a hitch. The only problem I had was with UPS freaking out at the amount I insured at!

rifleman 1981

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brandon Benson of Benson Firearms is a very very good class 3 dealer to do business with, will do everything he can to get you top dollar for your class 3 weapon, he is located in Piedmont Ok

Latest posts

Top Bottom