Whoever you are...stop it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to buy some ammo at SGAmmo……...in the time I've been browsing, it's gone from 2-5 days processing up to 5-10 days processing.

Site is all bogged down...can't do anything.

Which one of y'all done started the panic buying?

giphy.gif

Guess I'll make a run up to Academy....ya heathens.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered 200 rounds of 7.62x54 from them. Took about 5 days. The cheap shipping($14) was worth it. It had the same thing posted but I guess we’re lucky we’re so close!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in....had .300BLK in my cart...decided to go browse 5.56 & shotgun ammo and soon thereafter - kablooey.

Was afraid to hit the checkout with the issues going on.
Kept getting that error page.
Maybe I'll come back late tonight and try again.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I put in a order of a couple different items last Friday evening and received it today. Me thinks Mr Mike should have planned ahead a little further so as not to have to trudge into Academy!! Wait , it is Academy quitcha grumbling at least they have interesting stuff to browse through!! You could have had to go to Hellmart ,then I would understand and send you my sympathy's !! :cool:

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put in a order of a couple different items last Friday evening and received it today. Me thinks Mr Mike should have planned ahead a little further so as not to have to trudge into Academy!! Wait , it is Academy quitcha grumbling at least they have interesting stuff to browse through!! You could have had to go to Hellmart ,then I would understand and send you my sympathy's !! :cool:

Yeah...bought a case of 9mm a couple of weeks back.
Today, I was going in for .300BLK and maybe some 5.56 - maybe not.
The 9mm they've got left is no cheaper than Academy - I'll buy some of that online tonight and pick it up tomorrow.
The 5.56 at Academy is the same - guess I'll get some of that too.
The .300 is way too much locally...have to get through to SGAmmo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom