Who's all waiting for a tax stamp?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im waiting on 4 right now and about to send in 2 more for another .22 can and a 9mm can. This truly is a disease!
Not to mention I had totally forgotten about the wait until I saw this thread!!

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the dreaded letter in the mail today ..... messed up my form 1, forgot to fill out box 4d completely. Got it fixed and back in mail........ and the wait continues.

What's really messed up, is that the problem letter was dated Dec 1, and I just got it today.... talk about slow BS!!

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got the fingerprint cards today from ATF. I got by the sheriff's and got printed and then it was to the post office. Now the wait begins. My first one was almost a year. My second one was about 3 months. My third one was 39 days. The new head of the ATF is a real dick from what I hear. I wanted to get this one done ASAP.

taymoor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My SBR stamp was approved tuesday. It took about two weeks (plus another week for kickback) longer than my silencer stamp. Keep your eyes out on the ar picture thread for my badboy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom