Who's going to the BadShot Gun Show in Chickasha 17/18 Sep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just trying to see how many folks will be heading to Chickasha this weekend.
I think there may be a competing Maetcalf gun show in Lawton (that's two strikes right there) -- my advice is to skip the Metcalf/Lawton show and come to Chickasha (and I'm from Lawton).

I will have a private collection table there (along with MightyMouse) - there will also be folks from "the other" board there so maybe we can all play nicely together.

MightyMouse and I will be in the West Wing if you do come, so stop by and say "hi"

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Chickasha gun show is Sat 0900-1700 and Sun 0900-1600.
Entry fee is $7.00 with a $1.00 discount for military/veterans/LEO/volunteer FF and people who bring a gun to trade -- only one discount, no "stacking" discounts.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Chickasha gun show is Sat 0900-1700 and Sun 0900-1600.
Entry fee is $7.00 with a $1.00 discount for military/veterans/LEO/volunteer FF and people who bring a gun to trade -- only one discount, no "stacking" discounts.

Well, I was hoping it would last until 1800 or 1900 on Saturday. I will be in Tulsa until 1330 and have to stop in OKC on the way back, so I doubt we will be in Chickasha by 1700. Sunday I am tied up all day, so looks like I can't make it. Good luck to you guys and say hi to Ron for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom