Who's ready for April 1st?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not here is a list of 25 pranks you can pull.

https://list25.com/25-april-fools-day-pranks-that-will-cost-you-your-friends/

If you have kids the endless shampoo one would be good first thing in the morning. Just make sure you tell them to take a shower while they are still sleepy and be getting ready yourself.

I have a roll of plastic shipping wrap that I may hit someone's car with but some saran wrap will work as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when KMOD in Tulsa announced on April 1 that they were moving away from Rock and going to classical music, then started some Mozart or something.
The outrage was hilarious!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is getting into the stuff. I came across this today https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce...-2-5ghz-clock-titan-crushing-performance/amp/

The real kicker is this section:

NVIDIA is introducing a brand new service called Elite GeForce Experience which will allow users to download game-ready drivers a week in advance of game releases, share and download overclocking profiles as well as enjoy NVIDIA partnered titles for free.
The service costs $69 a month and users are required to sign up for a year before they can purchase a GTX 1180 Ti. To activate your subsrcription you’re required to attend a two week hardware re-education course at NVIDIA’s headquarters in Santa Clara California, as well as take a full biometric scan and provide a DNA sample. As soon as your subsrciption expires your GTX 1180 Ti will be deactivated and you will need to renew your subscription and ship another DNA sample to NVIDIA to have your subscription re-verfified

Google has a "Where's Waldo" game on the maps.

And you need to start telling people about all the organic crap that is out there and how it contains the chemical Di-hydrogen monoxide.... https://list25.com/25-foods-that-claim-to-be-organic-but-have-dihydrogen-monoxide/

And with today being Easter as well I thought about going and buying a dozen eggs and dyeing them raw for the kids across the road to "find" at random.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never done this but when you're having a party, stretch Saran Wrap over the commode and put the seat down. People pee all over themselves and it's supposed to be funny but doesn't sound funny to me.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never done this but when you're having a party, stretch Saran Wrap over the commode and put the seat down. People pee all over themselves and it's supposed to be funny but doesn't sound funny to me.

Sounds like too much of a mess for a host, though if the toilet is plugged this works pretty well. Saran wrap the bowl sealed, flush and then push the saran wrap down.

Just staple some saran wrap about head high across a doorway. This works especially well when people are drinking since they are not seeing properly anyway. If you want to really make it interesting coat said saran wrap with some oil of some sort.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting Fooled.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom