Why and when we might see a return to normal ammo supply and prices.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got lucky and bought a bunch of 9mm 124 Grain +P Gold-Dot at Sports World in March. In March/April my wife did a great job of putting up with me buying as many WWB 9mm NATO 150 round packs and 5.56 WWB as I could from Academy. It sucks but we all knew this was happening like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

2008/9 really taught me things like a Glock 22/23 31/32 with a .40, 357 Sig and 9mm conversion barrel or a 22LR CMMG AR drop in kit had real value.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got lucky and bought a bunch of 9mm 124 Grain +P Gold-Dot at Sports World in March. In March/April my wife did a great job of putting up with me buying as many WWB 9mm NATO 150 round packs and 5.56 WWB as I could from Academy. It sucks but we all knew this was happening like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

2008/9 really taught me things like a Glock 22/23 31/32 with a .40, 357 Sig and 9mm conversion barrel or a 22LR CMMG AR drop in kit had real value.

She is a keeper.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to the radio show called “Gun Talk” with Tom Gresham and he and one of his guests discussed this and the opinion was it will be at least a year before things return to a resemblance of normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom