Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazes how many of the people here condone and even defend speeding. All the while jumping in with how few accidents or tickets they have had. No doubt 75% of which is total BS!

So let's all close our eyes real tight and pretend that excessive speed doesn't endanger anyone. It's still illegal!, I said it before. That is a frame of mind that just says "I pick and choose the laws I like, and disregard the rest".

That becomes rather scary on a board for firearms enthusiasts!

The point is that it shouldn't be illegal, but it is illegal because it's another way for the state to tax you.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The point is that it shouldn't be illegal, but it is illegal because it's another way for the state to tax you.

It's illegal because if there were no speed limits everyone would drive as fast as they wanted and people would wreck....which would probably put insurance companies in charge of the country. This would be a terrible terrible place.
:popcorn:

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's illegal because if there were no speed limits everyone would drive as fast as they wanted and people would wreck....which would probably put insurance companies in charge of the country. This would be a terrible terrible place.

Yeah, not really, but it'd make a neat movie.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why can't The Man just stop trying to keep me down?

Why can't people just stop letting The Man talk them into getting worked up about what I do? That's how The Man got to be The Man in the first place. Always question The Man. Never accept what The man tells you at face value.

Ask yourself not what you can do for The Man, but what has The Man done to keep you down?

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3205_2762247469_faf7e2b17d.png

Law?

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should all go out and speed and rack up the tickets. That'll show em.

The court system can only handle so much of a backlog...

Amazes how many of the people here condone and even defend speeding. All the while jumping in with how few accidents or tickets they have had. No doubt 75% of which is total BS!

So let's all close our eyes real tight and pretend that excessive speed doesn't endanger anyone. It's still illegal!, I said it before. That is a frame of mind that just says "I pick and choose the laws I like, and disregard the rest".

That becomes rather scary on a board for firearms enthusiasts!

Feel free to look me up. All you'll find is my marriage license.

On top of that, just because illegal doesn't mean it should be.

If this amazes you, you'll crap your pants when you find out that about half the members of this forum support legalizing weed.

Yep. I'm one of that 65%.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I find it hard to take pictures of my cars while driving them. All accidents in there are due to excessive speed.

Go ahead and defend it. Just know that it's stupid, and illegal(I'm sure you already do). Also know that if you come up on me as with anyone else acting like that, I'll do my damnedest to put you in the back of my truck.

Nothing that gets said here will change your actions, and I bet even hurting yourself or someone else would.

Just for fun, what other laws do you all ignore because your so much better than, or just don't like?

Do you know what caused those accidents for certain?

As far as other laws....there's a lotta things about me that you don't know anything about, Blueray. Things you wouldn't understand. Things couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Blueray. A rebel.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Everyone pretty much already drive as fast as they want. They can't catch us all.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know what caused those accidents for certain?

As far as other laws....there's a lotta things about me that you don't know anything about, Blueray. Things you wouldn't understand. Things couldn't understand. Things you shouldn't understand. You don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like me. I'm a loner, Blueray. A rebel.

Like Magnets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom