Why do ranges not want you loading mags on shelves on back wall?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe not freak out but you say safe areas, so I am guessing they have a safe place to dry fire and there is more space at the loading area so you arent muzzling people.
Yes. There is an area where you face a berm at close range. No ammo or ammo loading allowed in the area. Your free to holster, draw, dry fire, break down the gun or what ever.
Step away from that area, and draw your gun, your going home.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems that some posts were deleted. Funny business

I am still curious how loading magazines can be so scary? That is liberal talk.

I think it is about eliminating the possibility of something happening. If you dont load mags back there you wont have the itch to load a gun. It would be fine if everyone truly only loaded mags there but that is probably not the case. You got to remember not everyone is responsible.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'd hate for everyone at an ENS to end up dead.
Eh Idk if its really that hard. I shot an MP5, did 3 round bursts to start out then emptied the mag. It wasnt that hard. Now a Tommy gun is a 45 but its also a lot heavier. I dont think it would be that difficult to fire.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Eh Idk if its really that hard. I shot an MP5, did 3 round bursts to start out then emptied the mag. It wasnt that hard. Now a Tommy gun is a 45 but its also a lot heavier. I dont think it would be that difficult to fire.
I am pretty sure Bull had heavy sarcasm in his post. He has shoot full auto several times in indoor ranges. He and I were addressing a troll.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure Bull had heavy sarcasm in his post. He has shoot full auto several times in indoor ranges. He and I were addressing a troll.
Did I not hit the other guy? Sorry I'm on my phone. I meant to address the other guy. Full auto isn't that hard with a pistol caliber carbine. At least I didn't think so . Maybe with rifles but the MP5 that I fired a few mags through was pretty enjoyable. If I had 50k to burn id get one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom