Why do we trade guns???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do not trade what you cannot replace is what I've learned.

Trading a Glock or an AR?.... OK. S&W no lock wheelie?... not so much.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not trade what you cannot replace is what I've learned.

Trading a Glock or an AR?.... OK. S&W no lock wheelie?... not so much.

This ... I let GC trade my beloved Colt Gold Cup for a rifle he wanted because I just can't shoot regularly anymore. Even a .22 will send me to bed for days after. Still ... I got the twinge the second the guy's face lit up when he pulled the trigger on it at the trade. :cry3:

Oh well ... what's done is done ... and GC is happy ... sigh ...

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:homer: I dunno why many of us are afflicted with the desire to do this. I traded a guy here back and forth like 3 times for the same pistol. I wanted it; he wanted it; I wanted it; he wanted it back; I wanted it back again...etc. It's crazy. I think he finally sold it to somebody else to stop the madness. I must have traded off like 3 Glock 26 pistols already and here I am wanting another one! I gave my Walther PPK/S to my daughter and now here I am , wanting another one! I need help...

But, I have a sweet Ruger MK III that shoots like a dream I have had for quite awhile...so...:rubhands:

I think you and K were trading more than guns?

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, he's a Squid. I think he is reminiscing on some of those long floats he took in the Navy.lol You know, where there is 400 sailors that go out and 200 couples come back.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love trading and selling, but to be brutally honest. Most of the time it is due to bills. I'll buy a gun and get to play with it for a bit, and then something will come up and I have to sale.
MM got my last one I wish I could get back.lol but I know it will be well taken care of.

Remember that SW 1911 Gunsite I sold to you years ago? NIB, I regret selling it now more than ever.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, he's a Squid. I think he is reminiscing on some of those long floats he took in the Navy.lol You know, where there is 400 sailors that go out and 200 couples come back.

Oh okay. That explains the strange behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom