Why do we trade guns???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i get to shoot more guns by trading. I trade or buy a gun then shoot it...if i love it i keep it if i dont then trade for something new. I dont have a bunch of $$$ so i get to own more cool guns (even if only for a little while) by trading.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have sold or traded very guns. Most of what I have bought, I had coveted for some time, saved and saved the money to buy. So I would never sell.
A few I bought because they were to good a deal to pass and I could use for trade or resell.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Joel, he's a Squid. I think he is reminiscing on some of those long floats he took in the Navy.lol You know, where there is 400 sailors that go out and 200 couples come back.

Oh ur funny and I was gonna make ya an offer.....but you prolly won't get on a boat with me lol.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yessir! I've got only one rifle that I would NEVER sell--you know which one it is, too! But, hey, Lurker66 has got a lightweight BHP he's thinking of selling....

It was a fleeting thought. My daughter really likes it and she ain't broke. Told her it's worth 7 but I'd take 6.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a fleeting thought. My daughter really likes it and she ain't broke. Told her it's worth 7 but I'd take 6.
Shoot, send the slide to Novak's for night sights, get the left side only of the stock Browning MK III ambi safety from Brownell's, get a Hi Power guy to install it for you, and refinish it in CeraKote or something similar, and you or her one would have a very fine carry gun.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I almost traded away my S&W 640 today. It's my favorite Carry gun. I had a different on back in 97, traded it away. Regretted it for years until I bought this one back in 07. I swore I'd never get rid of it. But earlier today I offered it in a trade that fell thru.

Why do we do these things?

Yep we do these things. I'd hang on to it. I just bought a Ruger Super Blackhawk.44 mag. Didn't get the box but it's almost the same vintage as the one I bought new in 1972...when I traded it I was temporarily insane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom