why hasn't Anyone Posted On Corrupt Joe And Hunter Biden?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the tip of the iceberg, they have literally sold out our country and had they done this in the late forties during McCarthyism they would be sleeping on a steel bunk this evening. If I were Hunter Biden, I wouldn't want to be at the supper table this evening with Joe and Jill. I suspect Jill would lay into him, "How could you be this stupid and leave your laptop...nevermind, you're related to Joe."
Cuts Deals for ‘Lasting & Lucrative Arrangement’ w/ Chinese Nationals
Hunter Biden’s Secret Emails To Ukraine Under Investigation ...
www.yourtango.com/2020337892/hunter-biden-secret...
1 day ago · Hunter Biden’s secret emails were discovered by a computer repairman in Delaware after Biden’s computer was dropped off — and then never claimed or picked up — in 2019.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering this same thing, it alone deserves it’s own thread LOL. I think he got high and left his laptop with the wrong guy lol. A lot of photos are coming out that are not that flattering. Must be hard to have Joe as a dad

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, photos of Biden’s son doing coke while being sexually pleased, and all the good stuff.
My question if I were Bill Barr is where is that machine currently, and I would want to see the chain of custody.
Thank God the store owner made a copy.
Hannity and his investigators have been talking about this for two years. The only thing they didn’t have is the smoking gun.
Now they have it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read things from Left expressing similar fears.....in a way it is comforting....most likely everyone is being put through the fear ringer by the infotainment media.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GOP is now suffering the consequences of ignoring big tech reform. They had 2017 and 2018 to address the issue while the Rs had a majority, but nope.. bunch of old guys who don't understand computers didn't care to listen to what the younger conservative crowd was telling them about bias and censorship.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But will this do any good or will they say it's fake news and blow it off? The closer we get to November's election, the more worried I become.
No I think their is a lot more do this than we think, the FBI may have hidden this SHTF if not for the mirroring of the drive we may not know about it. Way to much personal stuff being released photos, etc. This might be the October surprise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom