why hasn't Anyone Posted On Corrupt Joe And Hunter Biden?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GOP is now suffering the consequences of ignoring big tech reform. They had 2017 and 2018 to address the issue while the Rs had a majority, but nope.. bunch of old guys who don't understand computers didn't care to listen to what the younger conservative crowd was telling them about bias and censorship.

You can directly thank weak sauce Paul Ryan for that failure. He was a real pice of work. :censored:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the tip of the iceberg, they have literally sold out our country and had they done this in the late forties during McCarthyism they would be sleeping on a steel bunk this evening. If I were Hunter Biden, I wouldn't want to be at the supper table this evening with Joe and Jill. I suspect Jill would lay into him, "How could you be this stupid and leave your laptop...nevermind, you're related to Joe."
Cuts Deals for ‘Lasting & Lucrative Arrangement’ w/ Chinese Nationals
Hunter Biden’s Secret Emails To Ukraine Under Investigation ...

www.yourtango.com/2020337892/hunter-biden-secret...
1 day ago · Hunter Biden’s secret emails were discovered by a computer repairman in Delaware after Biden’s computer was dropped off — and then never claimed or picked up — in 2019.

started covering this important story .. Wednesday at 8:50 AM#5051
and have extensively covered this topic in "the left can't meme" thread.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/the-left-cant-meme.296389/page-506

appears to be an effective censorship of this topic and most folks who don't follow politics closely may not have heard at all.

twitter CEO is getting ready to be subpoena before congress for censoring news related to Hunter Biden. OAN has seen hard drive.

FBI and Rudy G has had Hunter's hard drive for about a year.
sauce inside the left can't meme thread.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why hasn’t anyone posted on it?

Because most of us know Biden is corrupt and that his kids peddled their father’s influence for personal gain, like countless other politicians and high profile individuals. Some things are just too obvious to spend much time on, even in an echo chamber.

Another fact is that nobody cares, at least nobody who has already made their mind up to vote for Biden or Trump.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joe: "Son, you might've messed up a bit here."
Hunter: "Jesus Christ! It's nothing. The media won't even touch this story and it'll be too little too late for the election. Don't worry, father. I'll take care of it."
Hunter: *ignites lightsaber*
Younglings: *cower in fear*

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted on FB and twitter consoring stories on the Bidens.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fb-and-twitter-censorship.298948/

k8mSXp74.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom