1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Why I love this vaccine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale00, Mar 16, 2021.

1. turkeyrun

turkeyrun Sharpshooter

Being against or questioning THIS vaccine, does not a person anti-bsx or show a lack of understanding.

The Drs and promoters tell you upfront, this is a TRIAL, it may may not keep you from getting sick, it may make you sick, you will probably have to take it again.
    What they don't tell you, how many have died? How many have had miscarriages? How many are now sterile? What long term or future health problems may occur?

To take the vaccine or not, is a personal choice.

Roadking Larry and Fade2blue like this.
  2. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    You are showing a sliver of good will in this reply so I appreciate it. At least I took it that way.

I never claimed the vaccine changed your genes...They use genetic engineering to produce it. They command the body to produce antibodies against the spike protein only and not the virus itself. Perhaps there is a good reason, but it is "new" as compared to the old way of producing vaccines. This particular way saves a lot of cost and time for the drug companies so I question the motives. Also, apparently that spike protein is similar to other proteins in the body hence the concern of autoimmune diseases. Apparently that was seen in the similar vaccine attempt for the original SARS virus when they did their animal testing. Stuff like that and the relativity low death rate per infection rate are cause for some people to decide maybe they do not need to have the shot. Let people make up their own minds...even if by your standards they are wrong...YES, a lot of the people who are concerned think it alters your DNA...I never claimed that myself.

Thanks for the vid, I will watch it. I hope we can still be friends...LOL

Dale...some people my be CAUTIOUS and not scared. Some people may think they understand it enough to create that caution (or fear in some cases). It isn't just because they don't understand it in all cases. I'm sure you would agree that caution can be a good thing. If this was airborne ebloa then I'm sure you'd have a lot more folks willing to do the cost vs benefit analysis and come out on your side of the issue. Make sense?

3. Fade2blue

Fade2blue Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
  4. Dale00

Dale00 Sharpshooter

I was talking about anti-vaxxers - those who keep searching for and sharing anti-vaxxer articles. Members of the anti-vaxxer cult.

I'm sure you'll agree that accepting the advice of your physician is a good thing. Unless there is something unusual about a person's situation they recommend getting the COVID vaccine. Medical researchers have done the cost-benefit analysis and they urge people to get the vaccine.

5. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  6. Retired

Retired Marksman

Yea Dale, thanks for your opinion.

7. Fade2blue

Fade2blue Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    flKWL1mG.png

turkeyrun likes this.
  8. Dale00

Dale00 Sharpshooter

The cow is not dead....but if I were Hindu I would be offended.

dennishoddy and SoonerP226 like this.
  9. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    The local Family doctor down the street is getting paid to lie to me? How much? Is it in cash?

10. Retired

Retired Marksman

Thanks for your opinion!