1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Why I love this vaccine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale00, Mar 16, 2021.

1. 1shott

1shott Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    2nd dose was today, so far so good, no zombie side effects.

2. TwoForFlinching

TwoForFlinching Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Y'all have to admit the irony in seeing the same people that touted "There's a 99.7% survival rate, no mask for me" now stoke the fires about the miniscule number of vaccine related deaths to support their opinions. It is, at a minimum, curiously funny.

El Pablo, okcBob and MacFromOK like this.
  3. MacFromOK

MacFromOK Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Ha! This is OSA, we don't gotta admit nuffin' ...
    :drunk2:

p238shooter and TwoForFlinching like this.
  4. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    ya just did LOL

5. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    They do get incentivized sometimes to push certain prescriptions...even the opioid thing showed that. I'm sure most are honest but they are AMA/CDC/FDA robots now because they do not want to be sued. They didn't get where they are by asking a lot of questions...they were told what to do and they agree with it. But even the two physicians that ran in 2016 both said they give too many shots in this country...I think we lead everyone but South Korea...doctors have diverse opinions but only some of them are able to make them known.

6. Dale00

Dale00 Sharpshooter

Please provide more details and proof for these claims. Beyond the fact that there are incentives for drugs provided by drug companies the other assertions are quite interesting.

7. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I'll back what he stated. I've learned this stuff also and I'm really not even that smart Dale

8. SoonerP226

SoonerP226 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That's OK; the cop would claim qualified immunity, thereby canceling out your offendedness. And probably stopping the virus, too.

CHenry likes this.
  9. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    This is an internet forum, not a court of law...you can espouse your opinions too based on your own observations & life experiences...malpractice and Rx drugs kill and maim millions annually worldwide and definitely the USA accounts for a good amount of that...Some people would be surprised to hear that and some would not be surprised. If you don't think the pretty ladies you see bringing in lunch that work for the drug companies are trying to get doctors to push their drugs then that's your right. I've had numerous people including doctors admit to it over the course of my life; maybe you haven't. And the other things I said are also true...doctors don't want to shy away from the approved protocols from the entities I mentioned for fear of losing their license or getting sued.

People know the system isn't perfect, they just accept it. If this was a reaction to a post about the good they (doctors) do, I would have plenty to say but that is also obvious...but they are not one monolithic group and they have varying opinions themselves underneath the official narrative.

I bet I will get some likes on this particular post whether they are for or against the covid vax. I already told you they gave my dad drugs that led to his death...that isn't disputed...how would you feel if it happened to you? Would you do other research and talk to people who can relate and learn that what you once thought (all doctors are perfect and all medicines are 100% safe) simply wasn't the case.

10. SoonerP226

SoonerP226 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%