1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Why I love this vaccine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale00, Mar 16, 2021.

1. TwoForFlinching

TwoForFlinching Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    "If it saves just one child"

2. trekrok

trekrok Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    The JnJ pause for me is just an example of what I've been questioning. We don't know what we don't know. Clearly the blood clot thing wasn't expected or they'd have resolved it before approval/rollout, right? And my concern is less about this issue (short-term) than what we might find years down the road. I'm still in the same place - I think vaccines are a decent bet if you are in the 'danger' categories, older, obese, diabetic and so on, but otherwise, I just don't see it yet. All just my uninformed opinion, of course, as always.

Also, Fauci was asked again yesterday if it was ok for fully vaccinated people to eat in a restaurant unmasked and he said no, that people should still be careful and avoid crowds. Why? Is this to protect the unvaccinated? I thought we had confirmed that a vaccinated person wasn't going to spread it?

turkeyrun, RagdollOp and RickN like this.
  3. okcBob

okcBob Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If that blood clot thing is caused by the vaccine. No evidence of that. They are just being cautious.

4. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    https://apnews.com/article/us-pause...clot-reports-2dde2aacf486bab59844ef907a28cbce

If it walks like a duck...they never admit the link...that is a CYA strategy..."out of an abundance of caution".

Same thing with SV40 in the polio shot (oh we're sorry...we don't know for sure if it caused your granny's cancer or not). Or the Rotavax being pulled of the market for injuring babies and being contaminated with a pig virus. ETC, ETC...

I get it...it is for the greater good so we can't acknowledge anything negative to the general public or they will begin to think as individuals instead of as a collective. You have to break a few eggs to make an omlette so forget those eggs and enjoy the omlette.

RagdollOp likes this.
  5. TenBears

TenBears Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Just trust the giant multinational corporations that cannot be sued even if it killed %50 of all recipients. They will come out in a few months and say you need a booster or another shot for a different strain, and people will line up to defend the multinational pharmaceutical companies that are %100 protected.

6. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Bout time you joined the fun! I recall you being one of the few allies I had in the previous vaccine thread from years past. Good to see ya!

JD and bob are alright though...they are still patriots and support choice!

RagdollOp likes this.
  7. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Personally I am interested in all the former people who have taken the shot and now want everyone else to take it too.

Personally I think it is Bill Gate's nanites rewiring your brains to accept the mark of the beast and bow down before your new goddess. Oh come on, did you really think I could let a thread go this long without a special surprise?

Pelosi 9.jpg

TwoForFlinching likes this.
  8. sh00ter

sh00ter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Ewww...or like

"Perceus didn't take the shot and I did...he must pay!!!

[​IMG]

RickN likes this.
  9. trekrok

trekrok Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I wonder if the occurrence is really only 1 in a million, why would they pull it? Even if it did cause the clots, wouldn't that be an acceptable risk level?

RickN likes this.
  10. HFS

HFS Sharpshooter

I have three hypotheses.
    ONE, Johnson + Johnson didn't donate enough money to the correct candidates. If they had, they would be golden.
    TWO, Johnson + Johnson didn't buy enough advertising from Internet and Mainstream Media. If they had, they would be golden.
    THREE, some combination of ONE and TWO, above.

turkeyrun, dennishoddy and CHenry like this.