Why I was against open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, look at it this way.how many career pollititions (city council/police commissioner)always start the conversation with I'm pro-gun, love the 2nd ammendment,and a member of the NRA.Then proceed to plead a poor case for some form of gun control.Take it for what it is worth, :blah: :blah: :blah: :rolleyes2

JM44-40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, look at it this way.how many career pollititions (city council/police commissioner)always start the conversation with I'm pro-gun, love the 2nd ammendment,and a member of the NRA.Then proceed to plead a poor case for some form of gun control.Take it for what it is worth, :blah: :blah: :blah: :rolleyes2

The only response your response deserves would be an introduction to "Mr. Punctuation."

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have only been on this board a short time, and from what I have seen so far, any "anti's" watching these discussions are laughing their tails off. Ya'll are your own worst enemies.

JM44-40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a politician is making a point to make that statement, then I know exactly where they stand on the Second Amendment. The wrong side.

Veggie,

I've read many of your posts over the last two years and you seem to be very knowledgeable and legal oriented. Some of your research has been outstanding.

I'm not a career politician at all; my service ended years ago.

As far as the second amendment is concerned, it appears, and I underline the word appears, that my constitutional rights may be diminished as I can no longer carry in as many places as I once could if I respect the business owner's wishes. This is my only concern.

I hope this all works out as far as the gun buster signs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom