Why is Omarosa not in jail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure, buried within the paperwork she signed to work in the Whitehouse, was a provision not to record and distribute conversations with the President or any of his cabinet members or staff.

I held security clearances for a time and when it's given, they basically threaten you with a guillotine followed by life in jail if you screw up. Why is she still out walking the streets after having illegal recording devices in the Whitehouse?

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus, she's turning over recordings to the press. How is that not in violation of national security measures? There's no telling what could be going on in the background.

Double standards man. Justice has 20/20 vision.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it bizarre that there have been so many folks who've recorded Trump in various situations and released them at various times? Going back a few presidents, has this happened before (excluding Butterfield releasing the Watergate tape) and I don't remember it? Is there a money trail and payouts for recordings going on?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just what happens when you surround yourself with craven reality TV people because they say GREAT things about you.
Is it just me or is it bizarre that there have been so many folks who've recorded Trump in various situations and released them at various times? Going back a few presidents, has this happened before (excluding Butterfield releasing the Watergate tape) and I don't remember it? Is there a money trail and payouts for recordings going on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom