Why only one OK Appleseed this spring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 13 year old son was interested in going to his first Appleseed shoot last fall. I've never been to one either and it sounded like fun. Before we could get rifles rounded up, it was too late. So we had planned to go this spring. Last fall there was one in Afton which isn't far from Vinita. But I go to the appleseed website and click on OK and the only listed event is down by Lawton. That's the opposite corner of the state!

So anybody know if there are going to be more? Any reason for why others aren't posted yet, etc?

Thanks,

Gregg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You just missed one in OKC....We had some folks come down from the north east parts. Get you some camping gear and head to the Badlands....you and your son will have a blast, trust me.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know they are not yet scheduled and can't guarantee that they will be, but I did read that plans are in the works for shoots at Afton and Tulsa. We're headed for Grandfield though. Maybe we'll see ya there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom