Why we will defend Taiwan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what about that wasn't true of the past? You said yourself it was an outdated business model, so I'd bet my reference and your reference are saying the exact same thing. No need to be name-calling with your naked aggression newb.

OUCH! You accused me of (gasp) “naked aggression” and then called me a ... “newb”. Possibly one of the dumbest ____ing things I have heard this week. Maybe you can explain ... how in the wide world of sports does being “new” to a forum denigrate what one has to say? So ... by your puerile logic, how many posts does one have to have or time on this beloved site before they are deemed “credible”? Possibly a rhetorical question, but are you really that obtuse?

To point, you asked with your post at 2:55pm asking why I said, “Where in the world did you read ‘we need more unions’”. Never said anything close to that. My comment was directed to your fawning (wetly) over unions. Suggestion? Try moving your lips to read.

To that, you then retort, “And what about that wasn’t true of the past?” You didn’t miss my comment about being an “outdated business model” (much like slavery) because you mentioned such ... which tells me that YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE TO WHAT IS MEANT BY AN OUTDATED BUSINESS MODEL.

I will type slow for you. Unions have little place in today’s business world. That is why their membership has been in decline for the last four decades. See what your “references” (“references”?) say about the BLS data regarding that.

To say that we have the industry we have today because of unions is a couple of clicks south of moronic. I would even bet you had to change your underwear for even saying something that stupid. To be fair, SOME workers may have once-upon-a-time benefited from some form of protection due to unions (key phrase is once-upon-a-time) but unions did not pump one drop of oil or develop the technology that drives any industry today. Unions are responsible for paid time off and retirement accounts? If you can get past your fawning (wetly) over unions, try putting on a fresh pair of man panties and doing some honest research as to how those practices came about.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does Taiwan manufacture Ensure? Biden can use Taiwan based on that alone. However, I don't think the Democrats will defend Taiwan because they want to avoid a military confrontation with China. There are reasons, a lack of money, we own China over a trillion dollars (maybe that's why we should get involved), we are tired of war and the only thing aside from bad diplomacy is our nuclear stockpile which is a deterrent. It's a long dirty road. South Korea, Taiwan, Europe etc-we're responsible for a lot of "friends." Maybe we should send Kerry to sort things out?-not hardly. We borrow money from China that we have paid for Chinese products and then we pay interest-we should produce products here in the US even at a higher cost and keep our money here vs other countries and buying their merchandise. I just thought I'd stir the pot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom