Wichita Mts deer Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemayes

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going on a Buck hunt at the NWR :hyper:went on the Elk hunt in 2002 and got a 7x6 that scored in 330's 12 year old with 11 1/2 in bases. Seen some huge buck while I was there, this is the first Hunt I've drawn since the elk and put in ever year. anyone else out going? (got lotto but I must have used up all my luck)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't believe how some people can be so lucky. Been putting in for the elk since 1970, and the deer hunt for 15 years. My buddy drew a doe tag there last year, so I went along as a helper. I saw some massive racks come out of there.
Good luck, and be sure to take lots of pics.:D

jemayes

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
keep trying Dennis Didn't think I'd ever get one, and to get both WOW, put my turkey hunting Bub with me this year and we both get one and He's never deer hunted before hope he does shoot the first buck hes see's. When I was on elk hunt i saw huge bucks hope to post pics in nov.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put in for the Whichita Mountains elk hunt and also for a Wyoming antolope. Got drawn for the antolope, going to Wyoming the last week of sept. Im hoping for the elk draw. I like elk hunting better than the antolope, but Im not complaining.

hunterdeere

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put in for the Whichita Mountains elk hunt and also for a Wyoming antolope. Got drawn for the antolope, going to Wyoming the last week of sept. Im hoping for the elk draw. I like elk hunting better than the antolope, but Im not complaining.

Went through Wyoming to get to Montana elk hunt last year. If you do not get one, they must have put you in the only place in the state that does not have any. Saw thousands of antelope along the highway!!!
:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom