Wicking containers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you happen to grow some veggies or flowers have a gander at Leon's channel and the self wicking containers.. If you need such containers there's a CL link for some in Mustang from Nick.. We picked up 40, 20-55s and 20-30s for the greenhouse that hasn't yet materialized.. KILLER deal on the barrels from Nick..Leon is in Kingston OK which is @MacFromOK stomping ground.. Leon's videos are nothing but intel which is rare and enjoyable..
Barrels..https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/grd/d/oklahoma-city-barrel-plastic-30gal/6959741706.html
and Leon..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you happen to grow some veggies or flowers have a gander at Leon's channel and the self wicking containers.. If you need such containers there's a CL link for some in Mustang from Nick.. We picked up 40, 20-55s and 20-30s for the greenhouse that hasn't yet materialized.. KILLER deal on the barrels from Nick..Leon is in Kingston OK which is @MacFromOK stomping ground.. Leon's videos are nothing but intel which is rare and enjoyable..
Barrels..https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/grd/d/oklahoma-city-barrel-plastic-30gal/6959741706.html
and Leon..

That was interesting. Might have to try that next spring.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made about a hundred of them this year. They work pretty good but you have to use a peat based mix to get them to wick. I drove down there this spring with a dump trailer and bought the bulk mix . Kinda pricey for a little bucket load. I need to get another load but it's a pretty good round trip for me.

They still take a lot of water to keep them from drying out. Figure about 3 gallons a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom