wife is threatening to put my ccw under the tree...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i guess she ordered me a set of miltac grips for christmas. i got home saw the package and just assumed it was for me so i opened it. ( thats my excuse anyway :rubhands:) only to find my new g10 greenland camo grips. these things look and feel flippin awesome. i tried to take a few pictures for you guys but couldnt get any picture good enough to do them the justice they deserve. anyway. my 1911 "tried them on just to make sure they fit right..." they havent been off sense, and now the wife is threatening to box up my ccw and put it under the tree if i dont take the grips off. all i have to say is she better be an awesome pocket picker... :tounge:

ai304.photobucket.com_albums_nn161_okiebronco_guns_grips_1.jpg

and a close up

ai304.photobucket.com_albums_nn161_okiebronco_guns_grip_1.jpg

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is hilarious! Last week the mail lady dropped off a priority USPS box from TGS. I know that address, it's from topgunsupply. I carry it in to the house and said "honey, did you buy me some parts?" Needless to say these parts are at olyellers now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom