Wifes first day out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took her out and in matter of a few shots she was a natural. Punching steel plates at 425yds with my AR (eotech+3X mag) and she didn't miss a shot with a friend of mines' bolt action. Was this a bad idea? Now she wants few guns herself haha.

Couple pics:

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_stopngo_77d69833.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_stopngo_62d4abb5.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_stopngo_ee632b2c.jpg

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_stopngo_7641af13.jpg

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah it's really awesome that she's starting to get into it. She went to the gun show and H&H with me today...willingly!

The magnifier is working great and she really likes it. Glad we could deal!

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome that she is into it now. But now this might suck for you because now she is into your hobby which means no space from the wife, which that is my problem currently. ha ha

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if its the size of the scope throwing off perception but the barrel on that bolt action looks short for a bolt action. Cool your wife is getting into it. My wife is starting to like our .22 rifle, I think ringing steel and instantaneous feeling of accomplishment would make it even more fun for her. She's not real into waiting for line cold to trudge a football field and look at how shes been doing.

What is that accessory on your AR on the top of the quad rail real far forward? I see those on guns every once in a while and have no clue what that is.

Thanks.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent! Always makes me glad to hear that people are getting others into guns.

Oh, ripnbst, that looks like a 22"" or 24" to me. Yes, it is a big scope.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Excellent! Always makes me glad to hear that people are getting others into guns.

Oh, ripnbst, that looks like a 22"" or 24" to me. Yes, it is a big scope.

7ucky7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its actually nice because shes had a hard time finding friends to do things with in OK. Were from MI and we used to live a VERY different life. So it's nice to be able to relate on a whole new level.

The barrel is 20". The glass just has a really long shade on it. The little box on my AR is a PEQ-15.

Latest posts

Top Bottom