Wife's new holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is now doing outside sales for her company and calls on truck repair centers. Not all of them are in a great part of town. She normally purse carries, but because she gets in and out of the car all day she has not been taking her purse, it's a hassle for her to carry around and she does not want to leave it in the car. So we had to figure out a way for her to carry, she will not wear a traditional holster. So we came up with this and it works perfect. Her glock 26 fits perfectly in the large center zip compartment and if she is in a shady part of town she can keep it unzipped and just reach in and draw her weapon if needed. Makes me happy she carries and she feels much safer and she got a new purse!! Double bonus for her!

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_29_e3983fb03c97516957f084407dd4c01e.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the one that goes on the bra? One of the guys I used to work with got his wife one and dang she is fast at getting to her pistol. flashbang is the brand if memory serves. But hey, a new purse is hard to beat! Glad to know she is comfortable carrying in the first place!!!!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know if it works for her ...and she'll carry with it, thats Good.. ;)

The Unk Mikes are kinda tacky on the outside , good for slideing in your waist band, I use it like that with jogging pants, shorts without a belt.
It stays in place pretty well.."The Hack Method"...8)

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know if it works for her ...and she'll carry with it, thats Good.. ;)

The Unk Mikes are kinda tacky on the outside , good for slideing in your waist band, I use it like that with jogging pants, shorts without a belt.
It stays in place pretty well.."The Hack Method"...8)

It stays in place in the purse when she draws the weapon. We know it's not the ideal situation, but it's better than leaving her gun at the office!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why so many people are against purse carry. Yes it is less than ideal, and it's off-body, but it's better than at home! I think I am about to get the Crossbreed Purse Defender for my wife, until I can convince her to carry on her person. She could carry an SBR with a Flashbang holster and no one would detect it lol. I feel the same way about caliber, the .22 mouse gun with you is better than the .45 at home. Find what your comfortable with, that you will carry, and train with it.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys know that an Oklahoma company has an entire line of holsters and belts that are made for women, right? Flashbang Holsters...........

Yup, it's been mentioned a few times in the thread :wink2: Lisa has taken Flashbang to a whole new level, to the point Looper doesn't do anything civilian related anymore. they are too busy making lady stuff.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We looked at the flashbang option before, she was not interested in hanging a glock 26 from her boobs. She is a 36DD and did not really want more weight hanging off the front of her all day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom