Wilderness 5-stitch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer a stiff leather belt for a pistol of that weight. The Wilderness belt works well with lighter guns though...more my summer time rig. Just my two cents.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear a 1.75" wide Wilderness belt every day. Mine has the CSM insert. The newer belts made by Wilderness aren't as good as the ones made 3 or 4 years ago (when I bought my first one).

I would go with the CSM if I were you. It's "sufficient" in it's stiffness. I actually wish it were a little more stiff. If the 5 stitch isn't as stiff as the CSM, you're gonna have some tilting and sagging goin' on.

Blackbirdpilot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of Wilderness 5 stitch. I love them and wear them most of the time. I really like how adjustable they are. That being said they are not nearly as stiff as my Beltman leather. I carry a 3" 1911 which probably weighs close to the 5 due to the bull barrel. It works just fine but the leather is a bit better due to stiffness.

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the wilderness cms for a few month's now, and its a great belt I carry a g23 with a tlr-1 and a 3" 1911. It holds the wight very well. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom