Wilderness instructor belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you say ninja gear? Cool! I need to run by there ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ayyy Mr. Drury, grab me up a ninjer suit too please! Better grab one for Mr. Hargrove too cuz he strikes me as a fella that likes to creep round the bushes too.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ayyy Mr. Drury, grab me up a ninjer suit too please! Better grab one for Mr. Hargrove too cuz he strikes me as a fella that likes to creep round the bushes too.

You know, he just has that overall “look of the ninja” about him doesn’t he?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good info, might have to try one. All I have is leather. Crossbreed, Looper, Tucker and TT. The Crossbreed is the most flexible but it's just an 1 1/4. I just wear it with my summertime plaid golfing shorts of various colors ( I like to gig the wife with my choice of shorts when we go out to eat) it works good with a j frame of some kind or when I pocket my Seecamp. Looper with the insert holds up well with a compact of some kind. Now the Tucker or TT gunleather are the best ones I have for heavier weapons and accessories ( mag and knife).

Plaid golfing shorts? With them skinny bird legs? Dang.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Plaid golfing shorts? With them skinny bird legs? Dang.

Ha ha. I'll have you know, I used to have legs like sequoia redwoods! Glory days, well, they'll pass you by, Glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eye, Glorys days, glory days.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom