1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Will the election results effect social media stocks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bobfuente, Oct 17, 2020.

1. bobfuente

bobfuente Marksman

Will a Biden win cause a rise in the stock for Facebook & Twitter? Could this be a fleeting opportunity to get something good from something bad?

2. bobfuente

bobfuente Marksman

This is a nail biter, and a very risky opportunity. Literally, you would have to make the buy - or not make the buy when the election results are certain.

3. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I don't know about Facebook and Twitter, but everything else will go down if Biden wins.

4. bobfuente

bobfuente Marksman

I know. And Facebook stocks carry a hefty price. But they are 100% behind Biden. They have a lot invested in Biden.

They could see a big bump if he wins. But the election will be close, and if the order is placed prematurely the results could be disastrous.

But that begs the question, how high will they shoot up if he wins? Or will they be effected at all?

5. bobfuente

bobfuente Marksman

Despite all the naysing about the import of the Hunter Biden fiasco, it represents a lethal blow to Biden. Like a battle ship taking a torpedo. This makes the potential buy even more fraught with risk as the election will be more effected by this way more than is generally accepted.

6. druryj

druryj Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I wish I could say I agree with you, but the MSM is already saying that it's the Russians interfering in the election by creating this fake news and suckering Giuliani into it. We're gonna need some serious help with this, like more than just a story in the NY Post, as well as a massive turnout at the polls on November 3.

RickN likes this.
  7. sedona

sedona Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If Hunter Biden can bang his dead brothers wife, knock up a stripper and smoke crack, then Joe is almost as untouchable as the Clinton crime family.

8. bobfuente

bobfuente Marksman

I agree with you. It's a stacked deck against the President. But I saw Joe reel during the debate when the President hit him with a jab pertaining to Hunter and the millions. It was the only time I saw Biden left speechless for several moments. So I think that the damage will get worse. It may not sink his ship, but it will take on a list. And before this revelation came about, I was pretty sure Facebook & Twitter would be a good investment, but if Biden loses, the stocks may take a plunge.

9. RETOKSQUID

RETOKSQUID Sharpshooter

The vast majority of people have already decided who they will vote for. Nothing short of one of the candidates vaporlocking, flying with Buddy Holly, or Drinking with Janice Joplin will change that.

Pretty much boils down to the fact that no matter who wins, the shite is going to hit the fan one way or another.

10. Slim Deal

Slim Deal Sharpshooter

You're trying to fill and inside straight and only have two cards in your hand. Good luck with that.