Will there be a carry gun match at Heartland on the 15th?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may show up to this tomorrow after I get off work. I've only shot in 3 previous matches for fun.

My wife just informed me I will be able to attend this match. Go easy on me guys. I'm new to this.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to decide if I'm going to shoot my new 1911 I've only had for two weeks or my GLOCK 26 I'm most familiar with? If I do choose to use my 1911 do I have to have the thumb safety "on" if the gun is cocked in the holster?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may show up to this tomorrow after I get off work. I've only shot in 3 previous matches for fun.

My wife just informed me I will be able to attend this match. Go easy on me guys. I'm new to this.

Come on out. These shoots are a blast. I'll be there with my 1911. You'll know who I am because I suck really bad! Just watch for the guy doing the worst and that'll be me! LOL.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm new to this so I'll be right there with you at the bottom of the list. The last time I shot a match was over 3 years ago.

Can I shoot both my 1911 and my G26?

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the fun last night guys! I had a blast. I will definitely be making more of these (assuming my work schedule permits it). That was the first time I really shot my G26. Sure I put a few rounds through it here and there but never more than 20 at a time until last night.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the fun last night guys! I had a blast. I will definitely be making more of these (assuming my work schedule permits it). That was the first time I really shot my G26. Sure I put a few rounds through it here and there but never more than 20 at a time until last night.

It was nice meeting you. I'm the school teacher from Chickasha. Hope to see you at the next one...... (In Febuary)

Latest posts

Top Bottom