Will you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you open carry?

• Yes

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Sometimes, depending on where I'm going

Votes: 82 45.3%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting to get my concealed carry license, but I just haven't had the time. Will the November 1st change make it any harder to get it?

Requirements for your qualifying for a permit won't change. Time delays in processing due to the number of people applying for carry permits will vary by weekly / monthly demand.

locknload

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may open carry on occasion. But I still might remain concealed for the most part.
Right now, I am undecided. On the first of November, I will be out & about, shopping at Sam's & Walmart.
It will be interesting to see how many citizens will be out & about, open carrying & strutting their stuff, so to speak! :cool:

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will do a combination of both, depending on the situation. I am just glad I have the option. I can't wait to see how many people walk around with their "bling" though.

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EVERYDAY.and everywhere!
I already openly carry around my neighborhood.(nobody cares,and I'm often sought out to dispatch the often bothersome critters.)Up untill now I've always had to put a cover on just to go up the road to the fracking store for a pop/gas or something.really pisses me off in the 100+ temps here in NE oklahoma.:finger:

:thumbup3: for NOVEMBER 1st:D

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What will OC produce for me ---- I can put my car keys back into my front pocket where they had been for over 50 years and quit trying to sit on my keys. A 1/4 inch of handle sticking out of my back pocket now will not matter. (If any jeans manufacturer would make a 1/2 inch deeper pocket, they could sell a million in CC only states) with the mini pocket sized firearms available. At other times I can carry my 1911 which I will most likely now be comfortable with. I can pull my T-shirt over and not be concerned about printing, it blowing up, reaching up, etc.

Instead of 24/7 being afraid someone might see that I am a "normal legal" person concerned about me and my families safety (weird point of view for some), walking across my 10 acres and other places, I can just go on with my life as a normal person rather than feeling that I have to consciously be careful I will accidentally offend someone and become a criminal with a wind gust, shirt too tight, or reaching out to get something. If my larger firearm sticks out under my shirt, what makes that different than the other bulge in my pants, or me holding my bowling ball?

Latest posts

Top Bottom