Will you open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you open carry?

• Yes

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • No

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Sometimes, depending on where I'm going

Votes: 82 45.3%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa World did a pretty lengthy story today on OC and interviewed people with different viewpoints (one who will open carry, the other won't):

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20121021_11_A1_CUTLIN15505

NOTE: if you aren't a subscriber you are limited to how many articles on the Whirled you can retrieve a day, I believe....

Have you read the comments below that article? Wow, we certainly have a lot of stupid people that subscribe to the TW! :(

BigTuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably occasionally, but it will be VERY dependent on the occasion. 99% of the time I will probably just CC though. OC is just more trouble than its worth sometimes.

brandon9mm

New to the site!
Reaction score
I will probably conceal/open about 50/50 depending on where i am or what I am doing. Will probably just cover the top with a shirt most of the time, but wont have to worry about showing it.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt I will. . .when it is 110 degrees outside and I've been working outside for hours the last thing I want to do is put on a cover shirt when I run into town (population 250) to get a soda.

Given the way the wind has been blowing, I bet more open carry than expected. . .good grief, a cover shirt needs to be made of lead to keep from blowing open in this wind!

I'm sure everybody has read the "Open Carry Argument", but if you haven't, please do. It directly addresses the "element of surprise" aspect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom