Wilshire Gun grand opening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This weekend, well now actually.

ColdHandArms/Steve has his Chieftain Tank out there, and Mary Fallin is suppose to drive it over a car at 2 PM today. :mosh:
Bummed I'll be stuck at work.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This weekend, well now actually.

ColdHandArms/Steve has his Chieftain Tank out there, and Mary Fallin is suppose to drive it over a car at 2 PM today. :mosh:
Bummed I'll be stuck at work.

I believe the bolded text is incorrect, or at least an exaggeration of fact. She's going to try to be there to cut a ribbon. They want to try to get her to drive the tank, she is not "supposed to" do anything, just wishful thinking.

I never understood any of this soft opening, VIP opening, grand opening crap anyways. One day you're not open, then you either are or aren't. All seems a little gimmicky to me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the bolded text is incorrect, or at least an exaggeration of fact. She's going to try to be there to cut a ribbon. They want to try to get her to drive the tank, she is not "supposed to" do anything, just wishful thinking.

I never understood any of this soft opening, VIP opening, grand opening crap anyways. One day you're not open, then you either are or aren't. All seems a little gimmicky to me.

Its called promoting your business to gain market share.

Its what a company does when they come on line to get people to notice them, and gain customers.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Day 1 tank rolling over car (sorry can't embed via cell...or maybe its working now?):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4_nT_FxpE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went by this afternoon. Place was pretty full. Didn't try to get a lane to shoot, but seems like a nice place. Talked to the owner for a bit and he seemed nice and down to earth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom