Wilshire Gun grand opening

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The place seems nice, been in a few times.it might just be me, but the prices there are considerably inflated. Never shot there though. Yet. I'm tempted to try it out and then See about getting a membership for the range. Seems like a fair deal.

One thing I hate is the pistols on display on the floor. Yes, it is very nice and a bit novel to be able to go in and touch all the pistols you want without harassing anyone, however I think I get flagged/dry fired at/ or otherwise had a gun pointed at me no less than 4 times every time I go there. That and little kids are grabbing on them and pointing them around like they are nerf guns. Those two things really grind my gears.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went yesterday at lunch, shot about 100 rounds on handgun range, it's an awesome place....had lunch afterwards and the food was top notch. Everyone was helpful and friendly, it was a good experience and I will definitely go back. Want to try the archery range next time. I agree on some of the prices but dang....they have some legit super nice firearms in that place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom