Wilshire Gun Range members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks, that's exactly what I am looking for. Love the honesty and always great to hear a Tackleberry reference. I actually just watched most of the Police Academy movies last week. This just made up my mind for me.

Glad I could help. I'm pretty picky when it comes to public ranges and public fishing waters. I need to get over there and then the non weekend low tier membership. A discount at the cafe may be a good reason for it too.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You forgot about needing a filter mask to breathe and spotlight to see your target.

Indeed!

You can always tell when someone is shooting some Wolf or cheap ammo with the cloud above them. I'm not sure of their ventilation system, but it could use some work.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Guy's and Gal's at Wilshire have always been great!! I watch the other shooters pretty close and both times I noticed bad issues the staff was headed in to deal with it when I started heading that way!! They have cameras they monitor instead of standing over your shoulder creeping you out!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom