Wilshire Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can be an elite member or something for like $3500 a year plus $150 a month.

:ooh2: WHAT?!??!!?!? Good Lord, maybe we just won't have a membership anywhere ... This would certainly bolster my case for us just buying our own acreage and getting out of town when he retires ...

Hmmmm ... I need to find one of those brochures ... haven't seen it ...

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:ooh2: WHAT?!??!!?!? Good Lord, maybe we just won't have a membership anywhere ... This would certainly bolster my case for us just buying our own acreage and getting out of town when he retires ...

Hmmmm ... I need to find one of those brochures ... haven't seen it ...

I hadn't seen any pricing either. I was hoping it would be reasonable considering it is about two miles from our shop.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hadn't seen any pricing either. I was hoping it would be reasonable considering it is about two miles from our shop.

Well, like I said, the other place treats customers like cattle going to slaughter but there's a limit to what I'm willing to pay to go shoot, have a nice dinner and maybe a glass of wine after. $5300 a year to shoot inside is just a bit too rich for my blood ... That's $14.50 a day, whether I get a chance to stick my head in the door or not ... :disappoin

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, like I said, the other place treats customers like cattle going to slaughter but there's a limit to what I'm willing to pay to go shoot, have a nice dinner and maybe a glass of wine after. $5300 a year to shoot inside is just a bit too rich for my blood ... That's $14.50 a day, whether I get a chance to stick my head in the door or not ... :disappoin

Well, location and all amenities they profess that they will have? I wonder, but you know me. I know one of the young ones they have hired worked with him at HO. Well, guess I better shut up? LOL!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your interest Brandi! We are working very hard to complete construction of the range. Quality takes time and we want to make sure we have everything just right before we announce an opening date. Good news, we are getting very close! We are looking forward to hosting you and fellow shooters at the range very soon.

Thanks for the update, glad to hear everything is still on track, I'm looking forward to seeing the place very much!

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What will the prices be for someone wanting to shoot for a day and not a member? I live in Tulsa so there is no need to buy a membership but i would like to stop in from time to time.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, location and all amenities they profess that they will have? I wonder, but you know me. I know one of the young ones they have hired worked with him at HO. Well, guess I better shut up? LOL!

Well, I do wish them the best. But I'm starting to think I need to just set up my own gun range ... out my back door ... on an acreage ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom