Wilshire Gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woohoo!! I can't even wrap my head, or my wallet, around getting to shoot a Gatling gun! Unfortunately, that will have to stay on the bucket list. Maybe I can save up to shoot a Thompson full auto since I'm a full fledged member of the Thompson submachine gun lovers club. Either way I'm really glad to see them open up! Depending on the costs I'm hoping it will be my replacement for H&H's dilapidated, hot as hell range. I love H&H but that range is in such a state of disrepair it's hard to believe it's associated with the rest of the store.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mini gun isn't prohibitively expensive, last I knew he was using some blanks as filler rounds to help keep costs down for customers. Still get the same effect though :fullauto:

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On top of the awesome ranges, they have their guns out on tables to fondle, a Class III area, good food and a cigar lounge. Close to work and mayhaps a corporate membership. . . If I say I'm going to my happy place, now you know where I'm talking about. 😍

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
100 yard rifle lanes were awesome! Punch in the digits of the yardage distance you want and press go to send the target down range. Lighting controls for both the shooter and target, with strobes if you want. Target can also pivot. At a 100 yards there is a camera that shows you a view of your target on an LCD screen at the shooting bench so you can see your hits without having to retrieve it.

Pistol bay had similar setup to yardage distance for target placement.

Cold Hand Arms is also co-located inside Wilshire Gun Range.

There is an archery area too.

Didn't get to stay as long a I wanted to see the VIP area, cigar lounge, or sample the food from the cafe.

It's a very cool place, will be interesting to see how they do, wish them well!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On top of the awesome ranges, they have their guns out on tables to fondle, a Class III area, good food and a cigar lounge. Close to work and mayhaps a corporate membership. . . If I say I'm going to my happy place, now you know where I'm talking about. ��

Oh man ... no kidding ... I'm glad I didn't re-up at H&H now ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom