Wilshire Visit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For whatever reason I went back there. Mostly to give them a chance at redemption. It was a 3 hr wait to get on the range. I must have the worst luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Certain times are busier than others, and sometimes they have special groups shooting, I ran into that one time.
But usually I don't have to wait and it's not too crowded; but I never go on the weekend unless it's Sunday morning.
I like it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Took my daughter here last week and enjoyed the range.. Having said that ,if they would have been busy and all lanes rented i dont see how you could move in there lol.... Will try Big boys next time.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whenever I have gone to Wilshire I have never had to wait. Last time I had the 101 all to myself. After an hour of sighting and shooting my new CZ527FS, I went over to the 35 to sight in the Crimson Trace grips on my S&W 625 and had it all to myself.

I have shot at a lot of ranges in the country. Wilshire is top shelf.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my daughter here last week and enjoyed the range.. Having said that ,if they would have been busy and all lanes rented i dont see how you could move in there lol.... Will try Big boys next time.

Well, welcome to OSA. I go to Big Boys quite often. Kids got me a gift certificate to go to Wilshire one day, so I will give then a try. My firearms related priority right now though is going shopping for a new .22 pistol. I love my M&P .22 Compact, but want something more along the lines of a Buckmark, Victory, or the new MK IV maybe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom