Wilson Combat Shootout at Heartland Outdoors in Edmond, THIS weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the Heartland Outdoors site:

Come see the Wilson Combat factory reps from 9am - 7pm. They will be bringing lots of guns, knives, ammo and other goodies. No charge to shoot the Wilson Combat guns on our range, but you must buy the ammo.

As you may know, Wilson Combat and an OKC area vendor recently parted ways. This left it nearly impossible to even look at a Wilson, much less shoot one, much less buy one.

Heartland Outdoors saw that void and decided to fill it. THEY are now a "Wilson Combat Premier Dealer."

So not only will you have a chance to check out a legendary Wilson 1911, you'll get to SHOOT them, too! If you've ever wondered "what's all the fuss about," then here's your chance to find out.

Not only are they bringing their 1911's, but they're also bringing their knives. I've only seen these in pictures and read some reviews. But I've never seen one I could hold. But that'll change this weekend.

There is no rental fee for the guns, you only need to buy their ammo (which is reasonably priced, so they're not trying to gouge anybody on ammo costs. Heck, you'd pay more for ammo at a gunshow or another dealer!)

So if you ever had the Wilson itch, come scratch it for as long as you want to this weekend at Heartland Outdoors.

gunnut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! I've been toying with the idea of getting a Wilson Combat Protector and this is exactly what I needed to help firm up my decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom