Winchester 22 bulk...interesting variety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like I got a new type of round as a bonus included in my most recent box of 22 ammo :doh:

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e47_sak_collector_my_20photos_Winchester22.jpg

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really need to take a picture of that one Remington I got that's missing half it's side.

Maybe we should start a thread called "Quality Control at Work."

oknavy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Developed by the FBI to shoot around corners. Not supposed to be available to citizens...you'll probably have some G-men coming to call in a few hours.

TurboSixPiston

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems I got a squib load out of a WWB of .45 auto this past weekend. I was drilling rapid-fire, but somehow managed to stop my finger from firing the next round when I noticed the big 'ole .45 ACP felt like a .22 out of a heavy pistol.

I saw the bullet land in the dirt short of the target, so I was sure the barrel was clear, but I stripped it and checked anyway.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems I got a squib load out of a WWB of .45 auto this past weekend. I was drilling rapid-fire, but somehow managed to stop my finger from firing the next round when I noticed the big 'ole .45 ACP felt like a .22 out of a heavy pistol.

I saw the bullet land in the dirt short of the target, so I was sure the barrel was clear, but I stripped it and checked anyway.

Bleh. WWB is my favorite factory blasting ammo for 9mm and .45. >_<

dsully

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a brick of rem. lightnings that leaded the bores on my 10-22 and mk-1 pistol within about 200rds in each bad enough to shut down the plinking session-spent the whole evening pulling lead out of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom