Winchester Model 94

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got me a Winchester model 94 from a buddy. It is a .32 win special. I want to get it cleaned real good and was wondering where you guys suggest around OKC. Local shops or someone on OSA. I was told it was made in 1954 so I want to take good care of it.

bsdubois00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey - look in the General Discussion - HoneyBee is having a give away - he does GREAT work - and you may even win and get it for free. He is having the same give away on BoomerShooter.com - you can register on both and try to win and get it restored free :-)

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the give away is gone .
Sounds like a nice gun you got.
There's a couple guys who clean guns on the board.
Traxxis is one and I don't remember who the other is.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just got me a Winchester model 94 from a buddy. It is a .32 win special. I want to get it cleaned real good and was wondering where you guys suggest around OKC. Local shops or someone on OSA. I was told it was made in 1954 so I want to take good care of it.

Even though its a drive, H.L.'s in McAlester has a large supply of .32 win special ammo. Its old only as far as price goes. pre-obama price. Its Remington green box, don't know bullet weight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom