Winchester SX3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I obtained a Winchester SX3 and found that it only had 1 choke in the gun and 2 empty spots in the styrofoam packaging in the box. Are these chokes pretty easy to come by? Bass Pro or Academy? I don't want to drive up on a Sunday and strike out. It was at a National Wild Turkey Federation banquet and I was the lucky guy to win it.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Congratulations! That is awesome!

Get Briley chokes for it. They are the best and not any more then the factory chokes, and well worth it. I highly recommend the Spectrum line. You can get ported, non-ported, and all different materials. email [email protected] and he will get you a 10% discount if you mention my name and Rudy Project Competition Squad. Check out their site at www.briley.com. Great folks to deal with and make super products.

Mike Pinto

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of suppliers have gone to a flat rate shipping. I noticed Brownells has done the same thing. I will inquire with Briley and see if there is a way to get a break if only shipping one choke.

Thanks and you won't be disappointed in the performance!

Now you need some Rudy Project glasses to finish out the performance gear! We can do 40% off! Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom