Wind River

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched this movie on Amazon the other night, and thought it was worth a mention. It's a story about an Indian girl murdered on a reservation in Wyoming, and I liked the fact that some of the actors were in Longmire which I'm a big fan of. There's a pretty good gun fight, and a good scene where Jeremy Renner admonishes his son about gun safety.

When it seems like everything is a sequel, prequel, reboot or retread, it's nice to see a good movie that doesn't depend on CGI to tell a story. Highly recommended.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched this movie on Amazon the other night, and thought it was worth a mention. It's a story about an Indian girl murdered on a reservation in Wyoming, and I liked the fact that some of the actors were in Longmire which I'm a big fan of. There's a pretty good gun fight, and a good scene where Jeremy Renner admonishes his son about gun safety.

When it seems like everything is a sequel, prequel, reboot or retread, it's nice to see a good movie that doesn't depend on CGI to tell a story. Highly recommended.
I have Amazon prime. The movie is called Wind River? I'll look for it.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree it was an interesting movie. The female FBI agent was (IMHO) a little hokey at first not because she's a woman but because the director made some ham-handed points at her introduction - you'll have to watch to see what I mean - but overall pretty interesting murder-mystery.

Warning to parents - there are one-two scenes where you are very likely to want to ensure no young people are around the overall movie is of a mature nature.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is pretty good.It was produced by the same people that did Hell or high water.I saw it in the theater in Sept. and started a thread but it looks like most people waited till the dvd came out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom