Winter Run & Gun COF out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. Most folks seemed to have a good time. I would encourage you to try again.

If you let us know in advance, one of us can bring a some ointment for that butt hurt you got.
You ASSume an awful lot. I wouldn't go to this thing even if it was free. Much less 100.00.

MosinMann

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ASSume an awful lot. I wouldn't go to this thing even if it was free. Much less 100.00.
That's a good plan. The event requires a level of physical preparation, firearm competency, and a positive attitude. I wouldn't spend the money unless this can be brought to the table first.

Instead, I would recommend applying your $100 towards a spa day to detoxify.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm. People that run it, as in the organizers or the people who participate? Have you met those people?

What’s your beef with either/both groups?

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to every R&G at Pawnee and a few at other places. I can tell you it's the best run event and has the best competitors than any other place I've been.

Sorry you're Butthurt, like a lot of folks here you spend more time whining than getting out in the gun community meeting folks and getting better at shooting.

Man Day has a R&G coming up if you are interested

People that run it mainly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom