winter time fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crappie josh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
last week i called a buddy of mine and meet him early the next moning for some crappie fishing at lake thunderbird well long story short not sure exactly how many we ended up with but by the time i got done cleaning them i put 9.00lbs of crappie in the freezer and only fish for about 4hours i would say we did fair :) and then a couple of days later we filled a 5gallon bucket up and ended up with almost 7.00lbs of fish

crappie josh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was using bobby garland electric chicken and licirous/chartruse and black/chart tube jig and the location....... classified swarn to secrecy sorry yall wish i could tell but they were in 5'-12' of water and they were chasing the shad

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last week i called a buddy of mine and meet him early the next moning for some crappie fishing at lake thunderbird well long story short not sure exactly how many we ended up with but by the time i got done cleaning them i put 9.00lbs of crappie in the freezer and only fish for about 4hours i would say we did fair :) and then a couple of days later we filled a 5gallon bucket up and ended up with almost 7.00lbs of fish

If you tell where you were fishing on a PUBLIC forum, ten million people are going to fish your spot out. Sounds like a great time fishing, don't tell your secret spot.:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom