Wisler Western Arms 20 Gauge shotgun????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 20 gauge side by side I have had for a long time. It says "Wisler Western Arms, Inc Sparks NV Model 522 20 ga 3'' chamber on one barrel then
"Nevada Western Brand" gorosabel Made in Spain.

Anyone know anything about this gun or who sold it what years value???

Thanks
Kris

Woodcutter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just looked in the current copy of Fjestad's Blue Book of Gun values and could not find a "Wisler Western Arms", but did find a "Western Arms Company", formerly of Ithaca, NY. It was a division of Ithaca Gun, Mfg. 1929-1946. They manufactured 12, 16, 20 ga. and .410 bore side by side shotguns. Does yours have a single or double trigger? I am not sure this is the same company. Someone may have bought out the name and made a small run of shotguns. Do you have any idea of the age of this shotgun?

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure on age. Doesnt look new but does have some engraving on reciever and lip of barrel where shell goes in. Barrel is blue, Reciever is case hardened color. Has a Skinny toothpick style forearm. I think I listed rest of the info on the gun in the first thread. I bought the gun in about 1991-1994 at a local gun show and it was not new then for sure. Any info would be great. Oh also it does have a double trigger.

Thanks
Kris

Latest posts

Top Bottom