With all the strife today in these tumultuous times, how do you relax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Music has charms to soothe the savage breast."
--Some Old Guy

(1) Turn off the #$$^&*^&%&#@(#&*$&%^*^(%^&%$&$&#($&%&%&%%^*Y^*%($($*$%&%&*%&%&*@!()&*%&*$* television or at least mute that bastard.
(2) Find some songs or music you haven't heard in a while with High Tech like YouTube or Low Tech like CDs, albums or even an analog radio and crank that bee-yotch up.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even before COVID and riots and Orange Man Bad!, I found myself muting the TV and using closed captions, especially during the news/weather and the rare sporting events I nap to.
Do they have classes called "Perfecting the Irritating Bitchy Voice 101 and 102" at broadcasting school?

Edited to Add:
^^And I mean that in a truly gender neutral, whatever floats your boat, kind of way.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Music has charms to soothe the savage breast."
--Some Old Guy

(1) Turn off the #$$^&*^&%&#@(#&*$&%^*^(%^&%$&$&#($&%&%&%%^*Y^*%($($*$%&%&*%&%&*@!()&*%&*$* television or at least mute that bastard.
(2) Find some songs or music you haven't heard in a while with High Tech like YouTube or Low Tech like CDs, albums or even an analog radio and crank that bee-yotch up.

Let us see if this works.

https://www.tiktok.com/@wildbill70/video/6845660261156654342

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's got time to relax ?? Well I guess stepping in the backyard and ringing steel is relaxing, but I'm busier than a 1 arm paper hanger.. Full time job still yet, butchering those 64 chickens didn't qualify as relaxing.. Relaxed state, ah maybe when I'm sleeping..

Latest posts

Top Bottom