Wolf 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cencrunner

I have been wanting to try some Wolf Match Target ( I think that's what it's called) in my Savage but I can't seem to find any in the OKC area. Also it really likes CCI SV but the only place I found that was at the Ft. Worth Cabellas. Any help? I know I can order it online but I'd rather find a local supply if possible.
Thanks
Frank

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My savage MKII loves CCI standard Velocity above all other I have tried...including Wolf Match Target. The only thing that shot noticably better than CCI standard was some Ely supermatch. But at 15/box for 50, it does not shoot THAT much better IMHO!

C

cencrunner

My MkII also like CCI SV, but it may be online also around here. Big Boys did not carry either CCI SV or Wolf Match Target when I checked a month or two ago. Thanks for both of your replies.
Frank

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland has the paperbox (50rnd) CCI SV on the shelf. Its the only place local I've seen it. I mention that its the paper box variety since some shooters feel there is a differenece between it and the plastic tray (100rnd) CCI SV (even though CCI disputes it or confirms it... depends on which internet rabbit hole you fall down). It isn't the cheapest but it is at a local seller. I bought 500 rounds from them a couple weeks ago.

Cheapest place on the internet to buy it, after shipping, is CTD. Right now, its about as cheap as I've seen it. I typically buy a few bricks at a time to even out the shipping cost. 1500rnds shipped would run about $95 at the current price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom